The Wilds Battlefield: Sicero Canyon is available at level 30, open 24 hours a day. It's an open PVP war zone (Cross-Server) with multiple sub events and playing methods.
How To EnterEdit
1. Tap "Wilds Battlefield" on the NPC list to be guided to the entrance of Sicero Canyon, where you will be required to choose between one of the two Factions to ally with first before you join the battlefield.
2. There are two Factions to choose from: Iron Clan and Flame Tribe. We suggest that you choose the current "RECM'D" Faction (the side with fewer players at the moment), which gives you higher ratio of earnings when you complete Battlefield Daily Tasks.
3. The maximum capacity of one Battlefield is 36 players (18 vs 18). There will be multiple Battlefields up and running at same time depending on the online participants.
4. Players can team-up first to join the battlefield and all of team members will be allocated to the same Faction of the same battlefield.
1. Iron Camp and Flame Camp are located at the left and right side of the Sicero Canyon. They are both Safe Zones with Resource Sites and Resurrection Points.
2. The 2 Camps are surrounded by several Low-level Collection Sites and High-level Collection Sites, where players can find and collect Origin Stones.
3. In the center of the map is the Central Zone, where players can find and absorb Ore Vein Soul to increase the qualities of Origin Stones they are carrying.
4. Players in different Factions are hostile to each other unconditionally. When players die in battle, they will be automatically revived in 10 seconds at Resurrection Point.
5. You cannot use HP Potion and display Holy Wings in Sicero Canyon.
*Note: There are times when the game will display your wings in Sicero Canyon. This is most likely a visual bug.*
Sub Event: Daily TaskEdit
1. All Battlefield Daily Tasks will reset at 06:00 daily.
2. Choosing the Faction with fewer players awards you higher ratio of earnings when completing Daily Tasks.
3. There are three types of Daily Tasks:
a) Kill Opposing Player: Killing enemy players to complete the quest. Receive extra 1 Merit by killing 1 enemy player (50 valid kills at most per day).
b) Collect Origin Stone: Find and carry Origin Stones back to your Camp's Resource Site to complete the task.
c) Kill Guard: Kill enemy guards (NPC) to complete the quest.
4. There are two ways to find Origin Stones:
a) Collect: Collect Origin Stones after you smash Ore Veins at Collection Sites.
b) Plunder: Plunder Origin Stones when killing enemy players carrying them.
5. There are five qualities of Origin Stones: Green, Blue, Purple, Orange and Red. The higher the quality, the more rewards you can get when delivering them to the Resource Site. You have a better chance of getting higher quality of Origin Stones from High-level Collection Sites compared with Low-level Sites.
6. Ore Vein Soul will appear randomly at the Central Zone. Carrying Origin Stones when absorbing Souls will increase your Origin Stones quality.
Sub Event: Ancient GolemEdit
1. Ancient Golem opens once every half hour, starting from 00:00 everyday. The daily limit of participating Ancient Golem is up to 3 times.
2. When the event starts, each battlefield will generate six entrances (Will disappear after 15 minutes) for players with different levels to enter and fight the Bosses inside.
3. Each Boss' maximum capacity is up to 6 players. There will only be six Ancient Golems up and running at same time within one battlefield. If you die, you will be sent back to Camp. If a boss hasn't been killed within 20 minutes, all players inside will be sent back to Camp.
4. Ancient Golem provides Merit, EXPs and Gear materials as reward.
5. You cannot use HP Potion in Ancient Golem.
Sub Event: Nether-RoadEdit
1. Nether-Road opens once every two hours, starting from 10:00 everyday. The daily limit of participating Nether-Road is up to 2 times.
2. When the event starts, each Camp will generate a NPC "Death-Speaker" (will disappear after 5 minutes) for players with different levels to enter and fight the monsters inside.
3. Each Nether-Road's maximum capacity is up to 6 players. There will be multiple Nether-Roads up and running at same time depending on the online participants. If you die, you will be revived inside.
4. Nether-Road provides Merit, EXPs and Gear materials as reward.
5. You can use HP Potion in Nether-Road.
1. Players can use Merit to purchase items from Merit Store.
2. Players can get Merit from Daily Task, Ancient Golem and Nether-Road.
3. Merit Store refreshes at 12:00 and 16:00 everyday. Players can also use Merit to refresh manually.