About Red Gear Edit
Red Gear is the most powerful gear in the game, and cannot be obtained through random drops. There are currently no events or realms where Red Gear, or blueprints, is dropped by an enemy - unlike Orange Gear.
There are also two types of Red Gear. There is Red Gear, and Red Gear Sets. Red Gear Sets offer additional bonuses when you have 2 or more of the same set.
There are various ways of obtaining Red Gear, as outlined below. There are also different types of Red Gear too. Some Red Gear, notably the Red Ring and Red Weapon, are purchasable during events using Blue Diamonds
Red Gear comes in the following formats:
- Red Gear Level 30 - 50. This is obtained through the honor store, and purchased as a Level 30 Red Gear. Through combination, this Gear can be upgraded to Level 50 Red Gear.
- Red Gear Level 60 (Tier 1). This gear is obtained via both the Honor Store and Tauris Realm. The Honor Store sells two pieces of Level 60 Gear as blueprints, and Tauris Realm sells three pieces of Level 60 Gear as Blueprints. You need to have level 50 Red Gear to create Level 60 (T1).
- Red Gear Level 60 Set (Tier 2). This gear is obtained via Tauris Realm and Wilds Battlefield. Tauris Realm sells two Red Gear Level 60 Set (Tier 2) scrolls. Wilds Battlefield randomly sells fragments of the remaining scrolls, and you need 100 of each fragment to forge the scroll. You need to have level 60 Red Gear (T1) to create Level 60 Set (T2).
- Red Gear Level 70. This Gear is obtained through the Tauris Realm. Tauris Realm sells fragments of all five Red Gear Level 70 Scrolls, and you need 100 fragments of each to forge the scroll. You need to have level 60 Red Gear Set (T2) to create Red Gear Level 70.
- Red Gear Level 70 PvP. This gear is obtained through the Honor Store. The Honor Store sells fragments of all five Red Gear Level 70 PvP Scrolls, and you need 100 fragments of each to forge the scroll. You need to have level 70 Red Gear to create Red Gear Level 70 PvP, and it is more effective in PvP Battles.
1. Honor Store sells 5 Parts (Helmet, Clothes, Shoes, Talisman and Artifact) of level 30(+) Red Gears.
2. Honor Store sells 2 Blueprints of Parts (Shoes and Artifact) of level 60 Red Gears.
3. Secret Realm Store sells 3 Blueprints of Parts (Helmet, Clothes and Talisman) of level 60 Red Gears.
4. The Finger and Weapon Parts will be available during special events, please stay tuned.
1. You can combine 3x level 30(+) Red Gear (same part) into 1x level 40(+) Red Gear (same part).
2. You can combine 3x level 40(+) Red Gear (same part) into 1x level 50(+) Red Gear (same part).
3. Level 60 Red Gears can't be gained from Combination. Level 60 Red Gears can only be gained by Forging Blueprints.
4. For example, you now have x3 Battle Mage Headband (level 30, Enchantress, Red), tap one of them to open the description frame, you will find the "Combine" function.
5. Tap "Combine" button to proceed the Combination.
6. You will get resources rebate if your gears were previously enhanced or upgraded.
7. After the Combination, you will receive x1 Stardom Headband (level 40, Enchantress, Red).
1. Level 60 Red Gears (Helmet, Clothes, Shoes, Talisman and Artifact) can only be gained by Forging Blueprints. Those Blueprints can be purchased from Honor Store and Secret Realm Store.
2. For example, you now have x1 Blueprint of Flame Leg Guard (level 60, Enchantress, Red), tap it to open the description frame, you will find the "Forge" function.
3. A same part of level 50(+) Red Gear and some Pleiadene Dusts will be needed in order to make the forging. You can gain level 50(+) Red Gears by using Combination function.
4. Pleiadene Dust can be purchase from Hero Store.
5. Tap "Forge" to proceed, be careful with the loss.
7. After the Forging, you will receive x1 Flame Leg Guard (level 60, Enchantress, Red).
Needed Material SummaryEdit
Here you can see the currency amount of the materials you need to Forge a Lv60 Red Gear BluePrint to a Lv60 Red Gear. If you're looking for Lv60 Red Gear Sets Materials, then refer to: Red Gear Sets Needed Material Summary. The stated amount counts for one gear.
Start from scratch
|Lv60 Red Gear BluePrint|
|Secret Realm Store||Honor Store|
|Hat, Armor, Talisman||Leg, Artifact|
|Secret Realm Fragments||150||Secret Realm Fragments||0|
|Honor Points||18000||Honor Points||42000|
|Hero Points||37500||Hero Points||37500|